Saturday, 17 March 2012

Little Tikes Endless Adventures PlayCenter Playgroundgood


Customer Rating :
Rating: 4.0

List Price : $1,399.99 Price : $1,108.97
Little Tikes Endless Adventures PlayCenter Playground

Product Description

It may look like wood, but this incredible play center is made of durable Little Tikes174; materials that are virtually maintenance free and fun for the whole neighborhood!Features: Endless Adventures Colors! Splinter-free kit assembles in a fraction of the time it takes for most wood units. Designed with a big four-foot-high platform with its own enclosed fort. Multiple-station swing set has two swings and a two-person glider to accommodate all of your children's friends. Kids small and big can dig the fun in the built-in sandbox that has a lid to keep out weather and debris. Toy storage area does double-duty for water play when the weather warms up. Includes a challenging climbing net and an extra long wavy slide. Ages 3 to 10 years.Toys Made in the USA with US and Imported Parts. Specifications:Overall Dimensions: 104.4"H x 111.6"W x 168"DShips in 3 packages. The Endless Adventures174; Playcenter Playground is intended for home backyard use only. Due to the size and weight of this item, our carrier requires liftgate and service beyond the curb.


  • Four foot high platform with an enclosed fort and swing set
  • Swing set includes 2 swings and 2 person glider.
  • Built-in sandbox has a lid to keep out debris


Little Tikes Endless Adventures PlayCenter Playground Reviews


Little Tikes Endless Adventures PlayCenter Playground Reviews


Amazon.com
Customer Reviews
Average Customer Review
11 Reviews
5 star:
 (6)
4 star:
 (2)
3 star:
 (1)
2 star:
 (1)
1 star:
 (1)
 
 
 

8 of 10 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it and that's all that matters!, July 14, 2007
By 
Kelly L. Patrick (Dexter, MI) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)   
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars 
This review is from: Little Tikes Endless Adventures PlayCenter Playground (Toy)
Our daughter and her friends are loving her new playset! So, even though there were a few pieces that were a little more difficult to put together than they should have been, it was well worth it. It took my husband and I about 4 1/2 hours over two days to assemble the playset. The major hassle is anchoring it into the ground. We were unable to use the stakes that came with the set because we just couldn't get them far enough into the ground. But, this could be because of our type of soil/grass...who knows. But, we just ran out to our nearby hardware store and picked up different stakes that were easier to bury and it all worked out!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


2 of 2 people found the following review helpful
2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed So Far, July 7, 2008
By 
Helen V (Arlington, TX) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars 
This review is from: Little Tikes Endless Adventures PlayCenter Playground (Toy)
Extremely disappointed with this purchase so far. I bought it for my son's first birthday party. Set up in the backyard, it looks great. Watching toddlers play on it, shows its flaws. The bottom base is extremely flimsy. The upper platform is just as flimsy. No more than two toddlers should be on top or else the platform will bow. I realize it is a plastic playset. I just expected it to be stronger than it is. The directions were a bit confusing at times. Please note that Step 20 calls for bolt KK. This bolt is not long enough and you will have to go to a home improvement store and buy a longer one.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


1 of 1 people found the following review helpful
4.0 out of 5 stars This makes for one happy little boy, May 12, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars 
Amazon Verified Purchase( What's this?)
This review is from: Little Tikes Endless Adventures PlayCenter Playground (Toy)
We purchased this a little over a year ago for our almost 3 yr old son. Delivery from amazon was quick and easy. Assembly took several hours, but I did not do it all at once. I (the mommy) put 90% of it together myself, but I like that sort of thing and I think I'm good at it. However parts of it were a real pain. It takes at least two people for several parts. And it took three people to put the pole for the swings into the A frame end, I think this is because the the bolt Little Tike provides is too short. I also had to contact Little Tikes becuase I was shorted one bolt, but they sent me more without charge. I used a socket ratchet set, and I think it was a real time saver. The fort floor is kinda wavy, I thought this would flatten over time, it has not, not even in the hot OK sun.
One complaint on the design of the playcenter is the ladder on the back of the "fort" area. They are straight up and seem dangerous, we do not let our almost 4 yr old climb up because we are afraid... Read more
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews 
Was this review helpful to you?  Yes No


Share your thoughts with other customers:
›  See all 11 customer reviews...

No comments:

Post a Comment