Epiphone EJ-200 Super Jumbo Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburstbest
Customer Rating :
List Price : $665.00Price : Too low to display
Product Description
The essential cutaway electric version of the "King of the Flattop Guitars", the Epiphone EJ200CE is unrivaled in, big, acoustic sound and is treasured for its classic appointments such as "crown" fretboard inlay and "mustache" bridge. It also has a Select Spruce top and Maple body and neck as well as the famous flower motif pickguard that completes the authentic design. This beauty is voiced by the Shadow eSonic2 preamp system, featuring the revolutionary Shadow NanoFex and NanoMag pick-up's.
Maple body
Select Spruce top
Shadow NanoFlex pickups
Rosewood fretboard
25.5 scale
Epiphone EJ-200 Super Jumbo Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst Reviews
Epiphone EJ-200 Super Jumbo Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst Reviews
This review is from: Epiphone EJ-200 Super Jumbo Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst (Electronics)
I hadn't picked up a guitar for 15 years when I decided I wanted to play again. I looked at an Epiphone Hummingbird, but after strumming chords on both, I went with the EJ-200 because of the bigger sound. It's not a particularly nuanced sound, but it booms. I'm never going to be a virtuoso; I'm going to hit chords hard while playing/hanging with friends. The D string on mine buzzes a bit, but that's not a difficult fix. The action is mostly good; it wasn't hard for me to get started playing. The super jumbo body style is more comfortable for me to play, especially while seated, as my arm rests perfectly on the body. If you're a serious player with resources, look at a Gibson SJ-200; otherwise, this is a terrific instrument.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
This review is from: Epiphone EJ-200 Super Jumbo Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst (Electronics)
I thought that I would recieve a great new instrument, instead it was not good at all. I had no problem returning the guitar and I purchased the same model from a local dealer!
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
No comments:
Post a Comment